Bingham, Farrer & Wilson, P.C. ("BFW") was formed in January 1982 from a predecessor firm established in Elwood, Indiana in 1976. In 2004 the Regnier firm of Tipton was merged into BFW.
BFW is a group of skilled professionals devoted to the solution of the problems of businesses and individuals through applying specific knowledge in particular fields of legal practice.
BFW has maintained its small town roots, while developing an expanding regional practice in debtor-codebtor, creditor relations and bankruptcy matters, and a broad range of other matters, throughout Central Indiana.
As a general practice firm, BFW emphasizes a broad spectrum of professional legal services to banks, credit unions and other lenders and businesses.
- Alexandria Housing and Economic Development Corporation
- Ball State Federal Credit Union
- City of Alexandria, Indiana
- ccHome Decor
- Depco, Inc.
- Elwood Community Development Corporation
- Finance Center Federal Credit Union
- First County Federal Credit Union
- First Farmers Bank & Trust Company
- Madison County
- Madison County Council
- North Madison County Public Library System
- Perfect Wireless, Inc.
- Star Financial Bank
- Title Guaranty Abstract Company